Hello, I’m Dr Naphisabet, a dermatologist from India.
I’ve started this platform to talk about dermatological issues, evidence based skin care which will help you make well informed, educated choices in your skin care routine.
I am currently pursuing a PhD in Food Allergies in Luxembourg (Europe). I will be sharing my academic journey and specifically the process for a non-EU doctor to enter the field of medicine in Europe.
Let’s stay in touch
- How long does a skin tan last?One common concern individuals with darker skin face is tanning with exposure to UV radiation from the sun. While […]
- Glutathione for skin lighteningGlutathione (GSH) either as oral supplements or IV drips as skin lightening agents are the go-to treatments for glowing […]
- Skin changes during pregnancyPregnancy, one of the most beautiful journey for a women, but it can be associated with many skin changes […]
- Acids in SkincareWe’ve all heard of acids such as glycolic acids, and if you’re acne prone- salicylic acid and the rest. […]
- Dark circles: More than meets the eyeDark circles though very common, can be difficult to address. Many factors are involved in causing dark circles, such […]
- Understanding oily skinOily skin medically done as a “Seborrhoea” is described for skin that feels greasy, looks shiny usually, have large […]